Starting over often involves progressing through some key steps:
- Awareness about your current status/situation (comfortable discomfort)
- The decision to change that status or situation - Getting out of your comfort zone
- A willingness to change, motivated by a deep desire for something more/better/different
- Accepting change and what that change entails, either known or unknown...and accepting that!
- Taking action or moving forward through change - You're not there yet as you may still want to run back to the known and comfortable
- Transforming and pushing past the point of no return - You absolutely know that you cannot go back to what was
|A cloudless sky|
What does starting over represent for you?