|Photo courtesy of www.morguefile.com|
Here are some points to ponder:
- How does your life measure up?
- How are you holding yourself back from balance?
- What common behaviors and actions can cause imbalance and complicate your life?
- Structure your professional and personal life to avoid burnout, improve physical and emotional well-being, improve the quality of your relationships, create 'me time' and make room for personal development
- De-clutter all aspects of your life
- Uncover those unnecessary tasks, responsibilities, habits, thoughts and behaviors that cause stress in your life
- Analyze what these are costing you (in time, energy, money)
- Make a plan to streamline your life and create 'white space' in your agenda
A client attending my group coaching session on work-life balance recently said that "no" is also something to think about when considering life balance. Know that "No." is a complete sentence. I often ask my coaching clients: What do you have to let go of (say "No" to) in order to attract more of?
This impacting 7-minute video illustrates balance as being contingent on a feather. What does this video tell us about life balance? How does this balancing act resonate with your own quest for life balance?
Empowerment coaching can help you achieve greater work-life balance and align with your true purpose. For a free consultation, call: 514.996.2414