What to do...? (But don't take too long to decide!)
- Ask yourself if the weight of not deciding is worth the stress you're experiencing
- Just let it go--decide not to decide
- Ask yourself "How important is it anyway?"
- Give yourself a deadline and decide by then--be accountable to someone else
- Just do it--take the action that you need to take without over-thinking or over-analyzing
- Realize that there are no wrong decisions; only opportunities for learning and growth
- Recognize that even perfection is imperfect and that we are all perfect in our imperfection (While you're deciding, say that fast ten times!)
What do you need to decide on, that if you do so right now, you will feel lighter for having made the decision? Who can hold you accountable?
Coaching can help you decide--I can help you to be accountable. Call 514-996-2414 to learn how!